✅ Conform with Government Regulation* (Designed for people who are vaccinated against COVID-19)
COVID-19 pandemic is spreading around the world, and the current COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong is still very severe. There are still many cases of unknown origin, showing that the invisible transmission chain still exists. Countries are stepping up to vaccinate the people. A safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine can provide a certain degree of protection from infection, or minimizing the damage caused by the virus to health, is one of the most important measures to protect oneself and others and to ensure the sustainable operation of the Hong Kong medical system.
★ Whether one's body can produce effective antibodies after being vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19 vaccination produces antibodies which acts as protection and increase the immunity against the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2). However, the antibody level may differ from person to person.
PANGENIA launches PanTEST SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Total Antibody Test (Quantitative), which accurately detects the level of antibodies in the blood through the principle of antibody antigen-specific binding.
★ Suggested Test Object
✅Public after vaccination (It is recommended that the customer can require the test, 14-28 days after the 2nd dose vaccination)
✅Patients previously infected
✅Potential travellers and general public
★ Benefits of Regular Examination
✅Fully track the level of antibodies within the body
✅Effectively evaluate the immunity of the body
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at 3989 6160.
★ Test features:
1. Simple: 3 ml of peripheral blood is required to complete the test without causing any harm
2. Fast: Report in 2 working days
3. Quality: FDA EUA approved
★ Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
① Who should be tested for COVID-19 Anti-S Quantitative Antibody Test ?
Patients previously infected, public after vaccination, potential travellers and general public.
② When is the PanTEST COVID-19 Anti-S Quantitative Antibody Test required?
14-28 days after the 2nd vaccination.
③ Can I use this test regardless of vaccine types on the market to determine the antibody level?
After vaccinated, regardless of vaccine types on the market, this test can be used to detect the antibody level.
It is because Pangenia uses the COVID-19 Anti-S Quantitative Antibody Test which is approved by the FDA.
④ If infected by COVID-19 before, will there be antibodies in my body?
For patients who have been infected, certain levels of anitbodies are produced in the body.
1. Folegatti, P. M., Ewer, K. J., Aley, P. K., et. al. (2020). Lancet,396(10249), 467–478.
2. Walsh, E. E., Frenck, R. W., Jr, Falsey, A. R., et. al. (2020). NEJM, 383(25), 2439–2450.
3. Zhang, Y., Zeng, G., Pan, H., et. al. (2021).The Lancet. Infectious diseases,21(2), 181–192
* Government announced the updated quarantine requirements for vaccinated close contacts of locally acquired COVID-19 cases https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/202105/07/P2021050700771.htm?fontSize=1